Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Acrowinners!

Yes, I'm scum. At least I know it and can freely admit it.

Another night, and yet still no blog. Maybe I needed all that hubbub in my life of Hell Week. Now that it's over, I have nothing to write about.

Let's see, I got my hair cut tonight, got bumped from my pedicure till next week, did a nice workout, and finished up the laundry. I tried to get through a highly recommended movie with no success (gave up about a half-hour in), watched "Celebrity Fit Club" (boy, that Screech is quite the asshole), and that's about it.

Oh, and Monday night, well.... Monday night I had a new success story.




















I know. I'm a sad, sad girl. (Sorry about the splotch, I must have been so excited I left the flash on.)

But yall want to see the acrowinners. and the acrowinners I shall give. To make sure I have an Olympic Update, I'll give you the topic, "What's Your First Album Going To Be Called," then head below for the big winners.

Betland's Olympic Update:
* So here we go:
- Honorable Mentions go to LilyG, with her "Never Heard These Tunes, Obviously," and DeepFatFriar, with his "now has terpitude taken over."
- Runners-Up go to Kellie (with an ie), with her "Now, Hear! Two Tantilizing Oboes," and Capt A, with his "Nearer Hell: Trumpets, Trombones, Tinnitus."
- And this week's winner goes to Mike, with his "Nobody Heeds The Town Owl." Experimental grunge, I'm thinking.
- Thanks to all who played! You've all done very well!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home