Monday, July 02, 2007

Acrochallenge!

Hello, acroers! I'm late, I'm late, for my weekly podcasting date. So let's get right to it.

Yep, the Fourth of July. It's Wednesday. This week's acrotopic is a fill in the blank. Uncle Sam says "I Want YOU! To....."

To what? That's what you tell me.

All the other rules are the same, everyone gets three entries to come up with the best acronym they can that not only matches the topic above, but also the letters below, which are randomly drawn from the acrobasket.

Deadline is tomorrow at 10pm est.

So fill in the blank, "Uncle Sam Says, 'I Want YOU! To ______.'" The letters?

O R S V T

So go! Acro!

Betland's Olympic Update:
* I told you, I'm late!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

O R S V T

Ovulate regularly, see, very timely.

Order regiments several vodka tonics.

Open rifle shop - Virginia's tame!

11:30 PM  
Blogger Bet said...

This in from DeepFatFriar via messeneger at 8:54 am:

overthrow revisionist scholars' verbal tripe.

observe regular soldiers' volunteer tactics.

okick rgeorge sbush voutta toffice.

9:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home