Monday, July 16, 2007

Acrochallenge!

Hello, acroites, acroees, and acroers. I've missed you. It was pure laziness last week that kept me from my appointed rounds of acromania.

But we're back, the old acrobasket and I, and we have a challenge for you. As soon as I think it up.

I've been doing a lot of throwing away this weekend. I didn't plan it, that's for sure, but Sunday night I found myself in the spare bedroom (lovingly known as "The Beast"), and I began my semiannual clean. Yeah, about twice a year I realize just how out of control it's all gotten, and I start cleaning and throwing away. I'm still doing it. Every few spare minutes I have, I'm back there throwing stuff into the bin.

I'll let you play psychic tonight. "What all did I throw away from The Beast?" Remember, this is the room I keep everything I don't have any other place for. The possibilities are endless.

All the other rules are the same. Everyone gets three entries to come up with the best acronym they can that not only matches the topic above, but also the letters below, which are randomly drawn from the acrobasket. The acrobasket is in the dennette, so he's safe. However, he may have a new housemate soon, as I need a little basket for my hair accessories. Then tomorrow night at 10 pm est I shall be reading the entries and naming the winners, who will get a trip to the Poderosa to help me finish up the cleaning, and the non-winners, who will get a trip to the Poderosa to help me finish up the cleaning.

The topic? "What all did I throw away from The Beast?" The letters:

F A R E N

So there you go. Now, acro!

Betland's Olympic Update:
* Speaking of being eat up with the laziness, there was no Picture Sunday or recipe yesterday. In case you didn't notice.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

Things Bet threw away:

Folded Apron, Rancid, Eggy, Nasty.

Frappe Apparatus, Rotund English Nun

Fine Asian Rump Extender (Nice!)

10:37 PM  
Blogger Bet said...

This just in, via messenger, from DeepFatFriar:

F A R E N

Frankie Avalon's red ermine negligee.
Funicello (Annette)'s red ermine negligee.
Fat Albert's red ermine negligee.


(All the stars wore it, tough how you ended up with the collection is a mystery.)

6:29 PM  
Blogger Lily said...

Fluffy argyle red earmuffs, natty.

Fake alabaster ravens, eating nuts.

Files alleging really evil no-nos.

7:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home