Monday, July 23, 2007

Acrochallenge!

Hello, all my little acrofriends. It's Monday, so that must mean it's time for another round of acromania.

Yes, it's Monday. I generally am not a fan of Mondays, at least not until 10pm rolls around and it's time to record the hucklebug podcast with Stennie. We all have our favorite and not-so-favorite days. And that's where this week's acrochallenge takes over.

I'm going to draw a tile from the acrobasket. I'm going to draw till I get an M, T, W, F, or S. Then I'm going to draw some more tiles. Your job is to answer the question, "What's Your Favorite Day of the Week, and Why?" With the first tile, you'll tell us your favorite day. If I draw a W, and you hate Wednesday, well, you're just going to have to fake it. Then with the other letters, you'll tell us why you love that day. Easy, really.

All the other rules are the same. Everyone gets three entries to come up with the best acronym they can that not only matches the topic above, but also the letters below, which are randomly drawn from the acrobasket. The acrobasket's favorite day is Monday, of course. It's the only day he doesn't have stuff piled on top of him. Then tomorrow night at 10:00 est I shall be reading the entries and naming the winners and non-winners; a blatant lie, as I never name the non-winners, but you're all fine people and I love you a great deal.

So tonight's acrotopic? "What's Your Favorite Day of the Week, and Why?" The letters:

After seven draws....

T - R A M F S A

There you go. Now start acroing.

Betland's Olympic Update:
* I'm currently recording, for Mr M, an album of clarinet contest pieces. One of them is a piece I've been working on for some time. It's a grade 5. 5! That's pretty hard! Makes me not feel so bad about not being able to play it.

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Lily said...

Thursday -- Really, almost, mostly Friday. Saturday's ahoy!

Thursday -- relaxing around my favorite Squeezesters, always.

Tuesday -- recurs after Monday, Friday seems achievable.

10:11 PM  
Blogger Duke said...

I ain't got no Acro entry. I do have a question. If you're recording an album when can we hear it? If this blog thingy won't allow you to post sound files then use your myspace page. Or Stennie could host them on her site.

All joking aside. I'd love to hear your playing.

10:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah. I always feel a lot better when I find pieces I can't play, too.

2:00 AM  
Blogger Bet said...

This just in from messenger via DeepFatFriar:

Tuesday - right after Monday, feels slightly amicable
Thursday - righteous assholes make Friday seem alienating

8:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tuesday, reaching around my fistula-saturated ass.

(Boy, is that lame.)

9:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home