Saturday, August 11, 2007

The Headset Made A Ridge In My Skull!

And that was only 1/3 into the fun and frivolity. Thank God for caps.



















Yes, I'm right here at the Podcastathon. Well, I'm not at it, it's here with me. And it's over there with Stennie. People are listening, people are commenting, people are donating, and people are giving us challenges and topics.

Want to hear us sing your favorite TV theme? Well, just ask. Want us to tell you our favorite of anything on the face of the earth? Well, just tell us so.

And if you're reading this before 9:00 Sunday morning, by all means, join us at www.hucklebug.com. Those who have haven't regretted it yet!

Betland's Olympic Update:
* Contrary to popular belief, if you look at the picture, anyway, I am not bored.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

Wow - you even blogged during the 24 hours of podcasting?! That's completely above and beyond.

I came here looking for the Picture Sunday, knowing that it is pretty unrealistic to think there would be one here today. But your blog is part of my Sunday wind down routine, so I just had to see - you know, just in case.

How did you take that picture?

10:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You look like you're talking to Frank Beamer from the coach's booth.

11:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home