Monday, September 03, 2007

Acrochellenge!

Hello, Mondayers, you Labor Day Lovelies, you acroers and acroites. Welcome to another round of acromania.

Well, this week's acrotopic is easy. This is Labor Day. Therefore, the acrotopic is "Labor." Pain of childbirth? Sure. Day-to-day office workings? Bring it on. Back-breaking manual labor? You bet. (No, actually, I Bet. You Bloggee.) Whatever labor means to you, tell us all about it in an acro.

All the other rules are the same. Everyone gets three entries to come up with the best acronym they can that not only matches the topic above, but also the letters below which are randomly drawn from the acrobasket. The acrobasket is not exactly a workaholic. His work schedule is from 10:00.01 to 10:00.017 on Monday nights. Then tomorrow night at 10:00 est I shall be reading the entries and naming the winners, who will receive an all-expense labor-intensive vacation at my house, and the non-winners, who will receive a year's supply of Rice-a-Roni.

So the topic, "Labor." The letters:

S I O W D

Hey, come on - you got a "W," what more could you ask for. Acro!

Betland's Olympic Update:
* End of the long weekend, and my yard, house (inside and out), and car are all clean. Ahhh, it's a good kind of tired.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

S I O W D

Sure is odd work, diddling.
Sometimes it opens wider (dentists).
Shit! I overslept, was demoted.

2:45 PM  
Blogger Lily said...

So I over-ate. Was delicious.

Seeing it out -- wee descendant.

Stupid idiotic overseer. Work's disgusting.

7:45 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

S I O W D

Sucky, idiotic old woman (Director)

Scrubbed - I openly worked diligently

Soap is over. Wear deoderant.

9:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home