Monday, October 29, 2007

Acrochallenge!

Hello, Monday people, lovers of letters. Welcome to another round of acromania.

Well, it's almost Halloween. And we've done it before, but it bears repeating. After all, I've got a basket full of letters to choose from, the possibilities are endless. (I originally typed that, "The possibilities are empty," which may be more apt.) This week's acrotopic, "What Will Your Halloween Costume Be?"

All the other rules are the same. Everyone gets three entries to come up with the best acronym they can that not only matches the topic above, but also the letters below, which are randomly drawn from the acrobasket. In a stunning turn of events, the acrobasket is going as a letter tile this year. Then tomorrow night at 10:00 est I shall be reading the entries and naming the winners, who will get treats. Candy eggs, possibly.

So the topic, "What Will Your Halloween Costume Be?" The letters:

F P O T A

Now, get your treat bags out and acro.

Betland's Olympic Update:
* Vacation - Day One: Cleaning.

4 Comments:

Blogger Lily said...

Flower pot. Only taller. Amazing.

Fruity Pebbles -- orange, tangerine, apple.

Flying pterodactyl, over the Atlantic

4:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Feathers. Pointed Orifice. Talking Albatross.

Fancy Pattern. Outside Tough. Armadillo.

Fancy Peacock. Ornamental Tail Amazing.

See - this is why I've avoided Betland - I'm enjoying your picture sunday and tearing up with the pic of you & Ed. **sniff, sniff - I miss you guys - if anyone walks in my office I'll tell that that I just read a really sad story about statistics :)**

(Or maybe it was the giant beer man that made me cry.)

12:15 PM  
Blogger Duke said...

Flaming Pile Of Toenails, Alamode!

but I'm really going as David Dickinson if I can find a 1970 double-breasted suit and ugly tie.

7:09 PM  
Blogger Bet said...

This in from DeepFatFriar:

Fried plaintain on tapioca aspic.
Feathery pterodactyl over tropical Anitgua.
French prostitute ogling Thomas Aquinas

9:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home