Monday, November 12, 2007

Acrochallenge!

Hello, acroers. Welcome to another round of acromania.

Tonight's acro will be short and sweet. But first....

I just spent round three in the battle with my toilet. See, after installing Toilet Innard Set #2, all was well between the lock nut and the tank, but I was still getting wetness on the towel I had there for the changing of the innards. I was perplexed, I was frustrated, and I investigated some more.

Boy, was Duke right in his comments of yesterday. Because now I had a leak at in the tube that connects from the water shutoff to the toilet. And it was leaking on both ends. So after work it was back to the hardware for a new tube. 30 minutes later, new tube installed, all finally seems to be well. I have flushing, I have no running toilet, and I have dryness. Which is about as good as it gets here at the Poderosa.

This is as I'm typing. Who knows what could happen after I go to bed tonight. I might wake up tomorrow in a floating bed.

Anyway, tonight's acrotopic is simply, "The Toilet." Wax poetic about the toilet for me. Or on the toilet, I don't mind.

All the other rules are the same. Everyone gets three entries to come up with the best acronym they can that not only matches the topic above, but also the letters below which are randomly drawn from the acrobasket. The acrobasket told me from day one to call a plumber. I didn't listen. Then tomorrow night at 10:00 est I shall be reading the entries and naming the winners and non-winners.

So tonight's acrotopic, "The Toilet." The letters:

F B O E J T

So there you go. Sit down and acro.

Betland's Olympic Update:
* No update. The update was above.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Lily said...

Floating ball object -- eternally jammed. Tosser.

Family bathroom? Original edict: Just toilet.

Forever broken. Only educated janitor travails.

2:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fantastic Bowl Of Excretion Juices. Toilet!!
Finally Bought Oversized Expensive Jumbo Toilet.
Favorite Buddy Of Every Junior Toasted.

5:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home