Monday, January 14, 2008

Acrochallenge!

Hello, my Monday acro people. Welcome to another round of acromania.

This week's acro comes courtesy of Mr M. Mr M gave me my lead-in to last Tuesday's blog, you know. He wanted me to write about his getting old. So when I mentioned to him I needed an acrotopic, he volunteered an idea. And oddly enough, it was, "What's The Worst Thing About Getting Old?" (I think Mr M's starting to obsess.)

So, that's what the acrotopic shall be. You know the rules, you all get three entries to come up with your acronym that fit the topic and follow the letters below. You have till tomorrow night at 10:00 est to do so.

The acrobasket does not like my new abbreviated version of acrochallenge, because I never mention him. But the letters are still drawn from the acrobasket, and he's still a rather surly piece of wicker.

Anyway, the acrotopic, "What's The Worst Thing About Getting Old?" The letters:

O R T T N

So what are you waiting for? You're growing old - acro.

Betland's Olympic Update:
* My legs need lotion. Stop the presses!

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Bet said...

This just in via messenger from DeepFatFriar:

Orange, rotten teeth; tattered nails.
Oddly remembered torturous teen nights.
Ow! Really tight testicular noose. (Explanation furnished on request.)

5:22 PM  
Blogger Lily said...

Ornery, rebellious, teasing tiny neighbors.

Only remembering trivia, total narcissism.

On rising, those terrible noises.

8:33 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

O R T T N

Overt retardation, terrible tits, nymphomania.

Odd Reaganomic tilt, totally nasty

Only remembering to tempt Newman.

10:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home