Monday, February 25, 2008

Acrochallenge!

Well. Well, well, well. Hello, acroers, acroites, acroboys, and acrogals. I haven't done acro in ages, and I don't even know if anyone's still out there checking my blog. My life's in disarray. (Helpful hint to you all - don't get the flu.)

I can't seem to stay awake. The flu will not let go of me, and the most irritating result of this, even worse than the coughing, is that I fall asleep if I'm idle for more than 2 minutes. I slept this entire evening. Four hours.

Tonight's acrotopic - "How Are You Going To Wake Me Up?"

Please, I need it badly. Everyone gets three entries to come up with the best acronym they can, one that matches the topic above and the letters below, which are randomly drawn from the acrobasket. The acrobasket is tired of my being tired. He feels neglected. I'll read the entries and name the winners at 10:00 est tomorrow night.

The topic, "How Are You Going To Wake Me Up?" The letters:

O M E G N A (and a clothespin which was in the acrobasket)

That's omega, but with an "n." Now, acro and wake me up!

Betland's Olympic Update:
* I'm sleepy.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"How Are You Going To Wake Me Up?" The letters:

O M E G N A

One megaton explosion generated near acrobasket.

One miniscule energetic gnat near anus.

One moment Elizabeth! Get new alarm!

3:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home