Monday, March 03, 2008

Acrochallenge!

Hello, acroites, acrophiles, acroers, and acroees. Welcome to another round of acromania.

I just finished a two-hour orgy of happiness called "watching 'Top Gear.'" "Top Gear" is a program on BBCAmerica, and is kind of a car show, but it's so, so much more. It's fun in so many ways I can't go into it here. I just saw the first two episodes of their new season.

So I'm thinking cars. This week's acro will be, "Describe Your Perfect Car To Me."

All the other rules are the same. Everyone gets three entries to come up with the best acronym they can that matches the topic above, and the letters below, which are randomly drawn from the acrobasket. The acrobasket likes a convertible, made of wood. Plenty of trunk space. I'll be reading the entries and judging at 10:00 est tomorrow night.

Again, the topic, "Describe Your Perfect Car To Me." The letters:

N K O T I R

Rev your engines and acro!

Betland's Olympic Update:
* I drew the clothespin out of the acrobasket again. I really need to move that.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Lily said...

Never kinky, only tame, impressive ride.

Nearing Kansas, oil, transmission is respectable.

Not knowing Orville's time -- I race!

(I hate the letter K)

10:58 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

N K O T I R

I agree with Lily. K's suck.

Not krinkly or trampled imported- Russian.

Needing kerosene only, terrific interior, romantic.

Nasty, killer, open terrain investigating roadster.

11:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Describe Your Perfect Car To Me." The letters:

N K O T I R

Neon kryptonite outside; Tuetonic interior. Rad!

Nikata Khrushchev's old tank, iridescent red.

New Kasakhstani Orsk totally intrepid roadster.

From DFF.

3:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home