Wednesday, March 12, 2008

(A day on which your humble blogger turns over the reins to the adorable Good Luck Baby Lily. Who has a hole in her midsection where Gossamer the Monster tried to eat her on my birthday, but she's OK.)

Hi to yOu

Hi.

Hi. My name is Lily. I am just litttle. I have good luck.

I like to drwa pictues.

I like Sherman.

I try to play the flute. I like the flute.

I like the byos at our house.

I like to play.

I like Huklbery Hund. He is nice to me.

I like all you to be my friend.

What do you all like?

Bye

Lily's Olympic Update:
* I like wen Sherman reads books at me.
[Lily likes a lot of things. - ed.]

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

Lily isn't a particularly strong typist now, is she?

9:27 PM  
Blogger Duke said...

Getting a hole chewed in your middle by a monster doesn't sound too lucky to me.

Who is this ed at the bottom?

10:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

[applause]

11:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like cows!

12:45 PM  
Blogger Lily said...

I do not. I hate the world.

4:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home