Monday, April 28, 2008

Acrochallenge!

Hello, acrofriends. Welcome to another round of acromania.

Ahhh, Spring is here. I know this because it was in the high 70s this weekend, has rained just about every day, hit 50 today, and is supposed to snow tomorrow morning. That's Spring around here, anyway.

Another sign of Spring? New life! I went walking down my street today with a camera. Tracking.

As I was coming home from work today, a mama duck was leading a parade of her babies right through my yard. I squealed with delight, but knew I needed to make a quick grocery run, and if I stopped home to get a closer look, that trip would never take place.

So I went on, bought my groceries, came back home, and noticed the parade had moved on down the street. I grabbed my camera and took off.

And so in honor of Spring, this week's acro shall be a "Caption the Picture."






















Yes, give this picture a caption.

All the other rules are the same. Everyone gets three entries to come up with the best acronym they can that not only matches the topic above but also the letters below, which are randomly drawn from the acrobasket. The acrobasket would make a really cute bed for those babies. Then tomorrow night at 10:00 est I shall be reading the entries and naming the winners.

So, the topic, "Caption the Picture." The letters:

D A T L D S

Now waddle off and acro.

Betland's Olympic Update:
* I drew the clothespin again from the acrobasket. You may choose to use it or not.

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

D A T L D S

Ducks ambling the long dusty street
Dad's absent? Torrid love, ducky style.
Dawdling along, twittering loudly, Duckies strutting.

8:21 AM  
Blogger Duke said...

Duckies altogether!...that lady's derriere stinks!

1:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

DFF here

So, the topic, "Caption the Picture." The letters:

D A T L D S

Ducklings arise! Tackle Latter Day Saints!
Damn! All twelve little ducky stalkers!
Daffy (and that lazy Donald) suck CLOTHESPINS!!!!!

6:06 PM  
Blogger Lily said...

Ducks at the loose, doing something.

Do animals totter? Look! Ducks saunter.

Dancing around, the little ducks smile.

8:39 PM  
Blogger Kellie said...

Duckies Always Toddle Leftwards. Darlings! Sweeties!
Dad Attending To Lost Duckie Son.
Dark Arthur To Left. Does Swim.

9:57 PM  
Blogger Kellie said...

Clothespin

9:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home