Monday, May 19, 2008

Acrochallenge!

Hello, letter folks. Welcome to another round of acromania.

I mowed again today. That seems to be one of things I'm going to have to do weekly now. Tonight I did it weakly. It was hard, for some reason, wasn't even hot outside, but I sweated and tugged and I couldn't seem to get a grip on the mower.

I came in and took a shower, ate a little tuna salad, and rested. And what this has to do with the acrotopic, I have no idea. I just seemed to be thinking about it once I quit working for the night.

Tonight's acrotopic, "When My Ship Comes In."

All the other rules are the same. Everyone gets three entries to come up with the best acronym they can that not only matches the topic, above, but also the letters, below, which are randomly drawn from the acrobasket. The acrobasket is very well-off financially. He lives off some sort of monthly wicker supplement. Then tomorrow night at 10:00 est I shall be reading the entries and naming the winners.

Tonight's topic, "When My Ship Comes In." The letters:

E D R T G

So there you go. Sit on the pier and acro.

Betland's Olympic Update:
* Word on the vine is that the Italian Olympic Clarinet Team is going to Beijing next week to get an early start on training for the games. They want to be used to their surroundings.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Lily said...

Eat, drink, relax -- thank God!

Evict deadbeat relatives -- they're gone!

Escape debt, retire, travel, grow.

1:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Elegant Dingy. Rowing To Greece.
Experimental Danish Rubber Tugboat. Gorgeous!
Every Day Ready To Go.

Good luck to the all the clarinet competitors.

9:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home