Monday, May 26, 2008

Lily Dances!

Ahhhh, I said I'd be here, didn't I.

I almost wasn't.

Sometimes things don't work out quite as planned. As was the case with this week's movie. Or should I say "movies." Yes, there were two, right in the can, that can go up in times of emergency, but they just didn't really have that "special something" to be headliners. No offense to them, not everything can make the Comfy Chair Cinema cut.

About an hour before the podcast, though, I came up with an idea. Problem is, there were logistics involved.

A

Lot

Of

Logistics.

I was a little late for podcasting (which was a blast tonight, only in part because I myself was blasted), but after we wrapped things up at the Hucklebug, I went back to it in movieland. And finished out the idea I'd had a few hours before.

So please, take a moment to go over to the Comfy Chair Cinema and have a little look-see for yourself. Someone really took a lot of pains to make this movie special, and it wasn't me. Well, I did, but that's beside the point.

Happy viewing!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great stuff! Choreography and all!

(I also rated on YouTube.)

5:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmmm. Not to take anything away from that, but......the other two certainly had something special. I was there for the filming, and I really don't think there has been a double feature to match what the Betland/Comfy Chair corporate conglomerate censors are keeping from us since Patton played on the same bill as M*A*S*H.

Deep Fat Friar

5:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home