Tuesday, May 13, 2008

The Lower 40

Hello, friends. I have no blog for you tonight. I feel like I'm letting you down lately, what with no Picture Sunday, and shoving the acrotopic off on Stennie last night. Lovely acrotopic though it was, she came up with a very good one.

I mowed the yard today. Today has been the first rainless day since, well, probably since I last mowed. It's supposed to rain the rest of the week, so I figured it was today or get lost in my grass.

Here's the end result.




















And what is a front yard without a back yard to compliment it? Well, I guess it's half the mowing.




















Anyone have a good blog topic for me? I'm waning here.

Betland's Olympic Update:
* Acrowinners, we have acrowinners! So, courtesy of Stennie, tell us about "our trip to the zoo."
- Honorable Mention goes to LilyG, who had excitement at the zoo, with her, "Wooly rhino escaped -- wild mayhem abounds."
- Runner-Up goes to the DeepFatFriar, who saw, "Waluuses rub elbows with manatees, alligators." And that probably lasted about till the alligators got hungry.
- And this week's winner goes to Kellie (with an ie), whose trip to the zoo sums up about I feel about going myself, "Wretched. Rhinoceros, Elephants Were malodorous. Awful!" Really, the aquarium's much nicer.
- Thanks to all who played - you've all done very well!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home