Monday, June 02, 2008

Acrochallenge!

Hello, acroers, acroites, and acrothings. Welcome to another round of acromania.

I would normally say it's still a little early for this particular acro, but I don't know why. The 2008 election process started approximately four years ago, and frankly, I'm sick of it. Obama and Hillary are still fighing like cats and dogs, and McCain has decided to head them off at the pass and start fighting with Obama. So, well, why not?

This week's acrotopic is, "What Is Your Campaign Promise?"

All the other rules are the same. Everyone gets three entries to come up with the best acronym they can that not only matches the topic above, but also the letters below, which are randomly drawn from the acrobasket. The acrobasket really wishes I could get the previous sentence all comma'ed up right. Then tomorrow night at 10:00 est I shall be reading the entries and naming the winners.

The topic: "What Is Your Campaign Promise?" The letters:

N L T R G E

Now, go shake some hands and acro.

Betland's Olympic Update:
* Unlike the Rolling Stones, time is not on my side, has never been on my side, and I think time and I will probably end up getting into a fistfight before it's all over with.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm an acronothing...but i came up with this:

no lacey tights, real gams exposed!

3:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

DFF here.

The topic: "What Is Your Campaign Promise?" The letters:

N L T R G E

Never let tyrannical republicans get elected.
Nuclear lemon trees! Revivication! Genetic engineering!
No legalistic traitors rigging general elections!

12:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home