Monday, June 30, 2008

No Acrochallenge, But Picture Sunday Answers

Hello, friends.

This is something of a wild week for me. Lots planned, not least of which is practice and a preview of Mr M's and my duet piece for his recital. We're previewing it Wednesday.

My life's running out of control again. I can't wait till I have it back, though I cannot say when this will be.

Anyway, no acro tonight because my brain is fried, but here are the answers to yesterday's "Guess What It Is."

1. Harry, my sock monkey (Stennie, you should be ashamed.)
2. A toothbrush
3. Eye shadow
4. A bottle of Coke
5. The acrobasket
6. My autoharp
7. A clarinet fingering chart.

Recipe: Pizza.

Winner was Kellie (with an ie), who got five of eight, the dishy Michelle got four of eight, and Stennie got three of eight.

Thanks to all who played!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dang - now everytime I look at that picture it totally screams - that's your toothbrush!!! Come on!! That was a good one!

12:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home