Sunday, June 29, 2008

Picture Sunday

Hello, end of weekenders, and welcome to another round of Picture Sunday.

Hey! Let's try something we haven't done in a while. No, I'm not putting things on my head. This week's Picture Sunday is a barn-burning game of "Guess What It Is."

For the uninitiated, in "Guess What It Is" I will post a picture of a small square of something. It will be something inside this very home. Your job is to guess what the big picture is. I think this week's edition is quite easy, but I always think that, because I take the pictures and know what they are. We'll see how it plays with the viewing public.

The first one. Guess what it is. Hint: It's in my house, but hasn't been here long.





















The next one. Hint: It's in everybody's house. I certainly hope so, anyway.





















Number three. Hint: I found it ludicrous someone mentioned I use this too much.





















Yet another. Hint: Sits on a shelf in the spare bedroom. It was given to me.





















How about another. Hint: You know this.





















Let's keep going. Hint: Dust it off, take its picture.





















And one final. Hint: A useful item I have for decoration.

















So there you go. Please chime in with your guesses.

And now it's time for the recipe du jour. And since we're playing "Guess What It Is," let's continue that game to the recipe. From the "You Guess It" file at cardland, please say hello to Recipe du Jour.

















Hint on the recip du jour? It's not something I'd make as a normal recipe du jour. It was my dinner tonight. Second hint: I never have this on Sunday nights.

So there you have it. Enjoy.

Happy week.

Betland's Olympic Update:
* Please, if you will, head over to the Comfy Chair Cinema and view our latest feature, "The Great Houndini." It was an all-night affair, and we think you'll have fun with it. Everyone involved in the making sure did.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger stennie said...

Recipe du jour looks like pepperoni pizza to me.

#1 looks like a sweater.
#2 - no idea
#3 - no idea
#4 - that's an old Coca Cola bottle
#5 - Acrobasket!
#6 - Scrabble tiles
#7 - Clarinet note chart?

10:37 AM  
Blogger Kellie said...

Pictures
1. Floor Rug
2. Air Vent
3. Dental Floss - no idea really
4.Coke Bottle
5. Acro Basket
6. AutoHarp
7. Clarinet Fingering Chart
Recipe: Pizza

1:55 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

1. A rug
2.Trash can
3. Dunno
4. Coke bottle
5. The Esteemed Acrobasket
6. Dunno
7. The Autoharp
8. Looks like a pizza

7:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home