Monday, July 14, 2008

Acrochallenge!

Hello acroees, acroers, acroites, and lovers of letters everywhere. Welcome to another round of acromania.

Well, you know, I have a car. My car is Podmobile2. He replaced Podmobile. Today I had to leave Podmobile2 at the shop to have all the hail dents sucked out of him, and that's a lot of sucking, so I don't know how long he'll be there. In the interim, I got a rental.

When I got to the rental place, a guy looked at me, said, "We have your car ready for you!" and with a twinkle in his eye that was more than a little cruel, he said, "How'd you like a nice Impala!"

I replied that I didn't care as long as it wasn't a van and got me where I needed to be. Then I went outside and saw the car.


















I thought, "Holy shit, this is a Pimpmobile." I got in, it's like a boat inside, if your boat has reddish faux-wood on the dash, and started down the highway. I turned on the radio and it was tuned to the classic rock station. Immediately Billy Squire's "Everybody Wants You" started to play, and I cranked up the volume and began to wave at people. All I needed was a feather boa and a long diamond-studded cigarette holder.

So the Pimpmobile I have. Unless you can think up a better name. This week's acrotopic - "Name My Rental Car."

All the other rules are the same. Everyone gets three entries to come up with the best acronym they can. It must match the topic above and the letters below, which are randomly drawn from the acrobasket. The acrobasket asked that I don't take him out in public in that car. Then tomorrow night at 10pm est I'll be reading the entries and judging.

The Topic? "Name My Rental Car." The letters:

R D B

There you go. Now acro.

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

Rusty Death Bucket
Randy Dandy Boat
Rough Dasterdly Bastard

11:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dff here.

Row Dat Boat!
Ruby-Diamond Bet's
Ridiculous Detroit Bloviation

2:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rockin' Delta Black
Rabbits, Deer Beware
Rolls Downhill Backwards

5:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bet is diggin' the scene with a gangster lean.

RDB

Rental. Destroy, Bet!

Regal Dent Buster

Run Down Betster

7:08 PM  
Blogger Lily said...

Royale Dyn-o-mite Buggy

Rockin' Da Boyz

Rented Dune Buggy

9:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home