Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Thanks, Bill...

...for taking one for the team. I don't care what anybody says about you (and you know I'd vote for you over and over if you could run), you're a hell of a speaker.

And on to acrowinners!

Betland's Olympic Update:
* Acrowinners, we have acrowinners! So, what is your remedy for a headache?
- Honorable Mention goes to Kellie (with an ie), with her "Nutritious Apples Help Gigantic Pressure." Well, they do say it keeps the doctor away.
- Runner-Up goes to LilyG, with her very special usage of the horrible first draw (I I O O E), "Ice, Indolence, Oprah, Oxycontin, Excedrin." Brave acro, but Oprah gives me a headache.
- And this week's winner is DeepFatFriar, ever the realist, with his "Nothing. A headache gives purpose." That sounds like something my dad would say. "In my day, we went around for weeks with a headache! And were grateful!"

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home