Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Acrochallenge!

Hello, letter lovers, and welcome to another round of acromania.

Well, what's going on? I need an acro and I need it now.

OK, after much thinking, let's go with this as this week's acrotopic. "Laundry." That should be simple enough. Like laundry? Hate laundry? Lose your socks with every load? Have to go to the laundromat? Tell us all about it.

All rules are the same. Everyone gets three entries to come up with the best acronym they can that matches not only the topic above, but also the letters below. The letters are randomly drawn from the acrobasket. The acrobasket dry cleans. Then tomorrow night at 10:00 est I shall be reading the entries and naming the winners.

So the topic is "Laundry." The letters:

C A I T O

Ewww. I'll go with LilyG, who says, "Don't redraw the acrobasket." Good luck.

Betland's Olympic Update:
* Going to get the podmobile2 fixed tomorrow. That's from the raccoon collision.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

dff here.

So the topic is "Laundry." The letters:

C A I T O
Carrying armloads, I trip. OUCH!!!!
Can each item tolerate Octagon?
Cannot avoid - it's taking over.

4:49 AM  
Blogger Lily said...

Clean and immaculate towels. Oooooh!

Cheer, All? Instead Tide, OxiClean

Colors always impressively tint onesies.

4:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home