Thursday, September 25, 2008

Bad Blogger

Yep, that's me. I'm a bad blogger.

Owing to a few minutes of sleep on Monday night, I came home Tuesday and fell flat-ass asleep in the Comfy Chair. I swore that before I headed bedward I'd at least name the acrowinners. I didn't.

Then I swore that I'd at least name the acrowinners on my lunch hour Wednesday. I didn't.

I went to band practice Wednesday night, and leads us smack dab into today.

And I'm going to name the acrowinners, dammit! (And don't think for a minute that you, the acroing public, don't deserve better. I know you do.)

Anyway, I wish I had something of note to tell you, but I don't. Oh, wait. Actually, I do.

Since the old computer-new computer changeover, I seem to have lost the ability to make movies with my Flip camcorder. I mean, I can make them just fine, but they don't seem to like to coordinate with Windows Movie Maker.

Instead of importing into a Movie Maker project as a video with audio file, they import as an audio file. Yes, I get sound but no visual. I've scratched my head, cursed, and tried everything I can think of to change it, but so far I'm coming up zeros.

So unless I have a Eureka! moment this weekend, Comfy Chair movies will be put on hold. I'll keep trying, though. For you, the discerning viewer.

Now those acrowinners.

Betland's Olympic Update:
* Acrowinners, we have acrowinners! So, where would you like to see Sherman?
- Honorable Mention goes to Kellie (with an ie), with her "In Nissan, Red, Entering Rockwall, Texas."
- Runner-Up goes to DeepFatFriar, with his "In New River enjoying rapids tubing."
- And this week's winner is LilyG, with her "Inside nuclear reactor, eating radioactive Twinkies." This wins because Sherman would eat radioactive Twinkies. For the taste and the glow.
- Thanks to all who played, you've all done very well!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home