Monday, October 20, 2008

Acrochallenge!

Hello, lovers of letters, and welcome to another try at acromania. Let's see if we can get anyone to play this week.

It's all about the campaign this week. You're running for president! And I'm not going to vote for you. I'm not because I don't know what your campaign platform is. You need my vote to take this country by storm, so by gum, you'd better come up with something good.

This week's acrotopic: "My Political Platform."

All the rules are the same. Everyone gets three entries to come up with the best acronym they can, one that not only matches the topic above, but also the letters below. The letters are randomly drawn from the acrobasket. The acrobasket promises a, yes, you guessed it, a letter in every basket. Then tomorrow night at 10:00 est I shall be reading the entries (if there are any) and naming the winners.

The acrotopic? "My Political Platform." The letters:

Q H M O N E

Wow, the elusive Q. Now start stumping and acro.

Betland's Olympic Update:
* Contrary to popular belief, I do still have a blog. I sure don't write much, but it's still here. On the up side, my Annual Nervous Breakdown seems to have kept at bay this year. You know, it normally shows up right about this time, right in the thick of Oktoberfest. I'm skipping a lot of Community Band stuff, maybe that's kept the little diaper-wearing bastard (photo: Oct 9, 2007 blog) away.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Quietly Harbor Massive Oboe Newbie Enthusiasts
Quick Harmonious Melodies Over Network Earphones
Quit Harassing Mini Owners Needing Elephants

and one for the lonely last week

Kind Cuties. Emilio. Orlando. Ralph.

6:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dff here.

Quick! Homo men out! Neocons Everywhere!
Quietly heaping money on nearly everyone.
Quality home made operas. No elitism.

9:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home