Monday, October 27, 2008

Betland Non-Olympic Update

Greetings, friends. No acrochallenge tonight. Sorry.

My mom, aka Granny, is back in the hospital. She was taken there on Thursday after becoming very ill, and spent from Thursday until today in CCU. She's in a private room now.

It's a long story, but she has another blood infection, plus a blood clot in her leg. She's being treated with medication. She was put into CCU because her blood pressure dropped dangerously low.

It's been a very busy time, working, hospitaling, and helping take care of my dad. My sister and I are splitting visiting times and Dad Duties. Add the worry of Mom being sick to that, and you have a tired Bet.

I'll keep you posted, and though I keep promising this and it keeps not happening, things will return to normal at Betland one day soon.

Thanks.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope Granny will be okay and home soon. Here's hoping for "normal" (air quotes intended) to return soon.

5:10 PM  
Blogger Lily said...

Get well Granny!

7:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hospitaling and Dadsitting are not the way to spend a weekend. I hope that this weekend is better.

Get well soon, Granny, so Bet can relax.

]:8

1:35 PM  
Blogger Marla Bronstein said...

hey sweetheart, I hope all is better in your neck of the woods...my mom too has been dancing the revolving door at her local Kaiser (don't ask me how much I haaaaate Kaiser) and in fact went back in today.

thanks for my "you rule" which I didn't hear until today, and of course, the timing coulnd't have been better. I really needed that.

7:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home