Tuesday, October 14, 2008

OOOOOKAAAAAY!

Well, I guess I'm off the hook for blogging or acrojudging tonight, seeing as how no one wants to acro this week. It's OK, less work for me.

However, I promised you a picture tonight, and so a picture you shall have, courtesy of my best buddy Mr M.

When I arrived at his house Saturday night, he rushed to show me a picture. He said it was taken back during the late 60s, when Sherman and Peabody visited the movie set of "The Heart Is A Lonely Hunter," starring no less a person than Alan Arkin himself. Apparently they were in the area and stopped by to say howdy.

























A nice shot, huh?

That's all!

Betland's Olympic Update:
* No, Betland's Election Update. I'm happy to report that on the Big Electoral Map (BEM), the heretofore totally white Missouri is now reporting blue. However, not so happy - nor proud - to report that the formerly blue Virginia has now just gone blue around the edges.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home