Monday, December 01, 2008

Acrochallenge

Hello, lovers of letters. Yes, you asked, and here it is. Acro is back. Let's see what happens.

I'm late for Hucklebugging, so let's get right to it.

I'm afraid this might be a hard acro, then again, it might be incredibly easy, because the possibilities are endless. This week's acro, "The Punch Line." Give me a punch line to a joke. I don't care what the joke is, we'll mold one around the line later. It can be anything from, "That's just how Grandma thinks," to, "I don't need a car," to anything else.

You all know the rules, so I won't go into detail. Three entries per person, match the letters and topic, and let 'er roll. Sorry, acrobasket, you get no punch line in the acro about punch lines.

The topic, "The Punch Line." The letters:

S W I P G A

There you go. Now hyuck it up and acro.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Lily said...

"So, we instead put Grandpa away"

"She wallowed in pig gunk. Again"

"So went Ingrid, puking grape alcohol"

I know, most of them don't sound that funny, but you had to be there.

1:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Seeing what's inside President Grant's abdomen?"

"She wouldn't inhale poisonous gases, alas."

"So what? I'm probably gay anyway."

12:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah! It's back!

Said, "Why'd I Pick Green Apples?"

Sean Wore "I Picked Gore" Accessory.

She Watched Insistent Pigs Google "animals".

Had to be there, too.

5:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dff here.

The letters:

S W I P G A

"Swinging" with Iceland's Professional Golf Association

So when I paid, George ate.....

"Sterilizing wigwams" is pretty good answer.

6:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home