Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Acrowinners!

Holy crap, I almost forgot.

So, in this week's acro, you were to tell me about your Christmas decorations.

Honorable Mentions go to Marla (MarlaMarla), with her "There Are Defiant Potatoes--- Ominously)," and I'm now afraid of Marla's potato pancakes, and Duke, with his "Tadpoles Adorning Drooping Poinsettias, OMG!" Duke, I want to see you dressing tadpoles.

Runner-Up goes to Kellie (with an ie), with her "Tiny Arabic Dancers Pirouetting. Outstanding!" Hope they don't get too dizzy.

And this week's winner goes to the DeepFatFriar, with his "Tinsel, and deer poop ornaments." Because nothing says "Christmas" to me like some ornaments made out of deer poop.

Thanks to all who played, you've all done very well!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Duke said...

Merry Christmas Bet!

12:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home