Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Acrowinners!

Well, I've sat around long enough trying to think of a blog. And guess what. I failed!

So let's get to the reason you're all here. The acrowinners.

The acrotopic was all about change. So, what are you all changing?

Personally, my answer was "towels." Yes, I'm changing my towels in honor of the new president.

Runners-Up go to two very smart people, DeepFatFriar with his "temperomendacity," and Mr Middlebrow with his "teleology." Never good to taunt the acromistress, Mr Middlebrow, by giving a link to the definition of the word. Had I actually known what the word meant, I'd have been very offended! But I didn't, so you're off the hook.

Honorable Mentions go to LilyG, who's changing her "tires," and Kellie (with an ie), who's changing her "tempo." I suggest you'll do well with both of those.

And this week's winner is Mike, who's celebrating the Era of Change by changing his "tires." I did that back right after President Obama was elected. It changed my life. Well, it made me poorer.

Thanks to all who played, you've all done very well!

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Mr. Middlebrow said...

I can see why posting a definition might be grounds for offense (presumption of reader ignorance); a link, on the other hand, leaves it up to the reader/blogger/acromistress to decide if she wants to know more. Who knew clicking on a link could be an act of self-loathing? ;^)

12:40 PM  
Blogger Bet said...

Mr Middlebrow, you should know by now that there isn't much with me that isn't an act of self-loathing....

3:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

And she's proud of it, too!

12:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home