Tuesday, March 10, 2009

As Betland Limps...

...through another week.

I'm still sick, had a chest x-ray yesterday but don't have the results yet. Not that it would matter if I have the plague, nothing in my life will change, I'll still have to work out the week because the boss is on vacation. I'll still have to haul my cookies to band because I volunteered to do a video for the band's spring concert (2oth Anniversary), and it's woefully behind schedule.

I don't feel like writing a blog right now, or much else, for that matter, so tonight's blog will be a rare masterpiece.

Seems our friend Duke stood on his head and looked under his sofa, and there behind an empty bag of Fritos and about 17 cat toys he found a copy of his old album. From back when he was the hottest electric washboard player in the business. He was nice enough to send me a copy of it, but not nice enough to autograph it for me so I could sell it on Ebay. Thanks a friggin' lot, Duke.

























I see a comeback opening for the Hackensaw Boys. I'll bet you had a lot to do with Salvage Hackensaw's early musical influences.

Happy week. Ish.

1 Comments:

Blogger Duke said...

A slight correction - It was buried under 27 cat toys

1:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home