Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Acrowinners!

Hello, blogees. No blog in earnest tonight, I spent most of the night working the third scene from my newest movie.

So let's just get right to it and name the acrowinners!

- Honorable Mention goes to Kellie (with an ie), with her "Over yanking my energetic nephew." I hear you there, you know, I have an energetic nephew. And he once made me hurt my back, but it was by standing on my shoulders.
- Runner-Up goes to Marla, with her "Overfilling your mom's enema, naturally." Actually, I think that might be why Mom's back hurts.
- And this week's winner goes to DeepFatFriar, with his "On Yvette's mattress, enjoying nubility." See what happens when you don't have the right mattress?!

Thanks to all who played, you've all done very well!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home