Monday, May 11, 2009

(oh crap, I almost forgot the) Acrochallenge!

Hello, lovers of letters. I'm sitting here with no acrotopic, and it's time for another round of acromania.

So let's wing it. Acroptopic? Me!

Love me? Hate me? Think I'm full of shit? Let it all out.

All the other rules are the same. Everyone gets three entries to come up with the best acronym they can, one that matches not only the topic above, but also the letters below. The letters are randomly drawn from the acrobasket. The acrobasket is ambivalent. He likes living here, but gets tired of my forever putting foreign objects in with his letters. Then tomorrow at 10pm est I shall be reading the entries and naming the winners.

So, the topic? Me! The letters:

C G N E N S

So, look at the framed photo of me I'm sure is on your wall, possibly with darts in it, and acro!

Betland's Olympic Update:
* Not much to update. Oh, Granny's out of the hospital, got out Friday. I forgot it had been that long since I blogged.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home