Monday, June 08, 2009

Acrochallenge!

Hello, letter lovers, and welcome to another round of acromania.

I don't have much time, seeing as how I've spent the night working on the latest Comfy Chair movie. And I'm still working on it. And I already see a gaping mistake, and I'm growing tired of what began this weekend as a blissful project. Humbug.

Anyway, let's go back to my scout badges. Let's see, I had Lawncare, Movie Quotes, Swimming, Sightreading, well, read below and you can see.

This week's acrotopic? "What Scout Badges Do You Have?" Are you an expert debater? Gossiper? Master laundry doer? What are your badges for?

Everyone knows the rules by now, three entries each, best acronyms you can think of, random letters drawn from the acrobasket, who has his English badge and his Table Accessory badge. Then tomorrow night at 10:00 est I shall read the winners.

So, "What Scout Badges Do You Have?" The letters:

D U N E V C

There you go - try for your Acro Badge!

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Marla Bronstein said...

Oh how I love me some Acrochallenge..I don't even care if I win...(well, that's just not true, now is it??)

Darning Underwear, Not Eating Vegetables, Carpooling

Dancing, Underwater Napping, Ethically Violating Chickens

Davening, Usurping, Nothing, Etching, Vaccuuming, Caroling

12:41 AM  
Blogger stennie said...

D U N E V C

1. Douchebaggery, Undertaking, Nymphomania, Electronic Vehicle Construction.

2. Documentarian, Utilitarian, Notary, Endoscopy, Vinegar Consumption.

3. Depilatory Usage, Neuroscience, Embroidery, Vices, Camping.

(I also have my Menachem Begin Disguise Kit badge.)

1:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

From dff
So, "What Scout Badges Do You Have?" The letters:

D U N E V C

1.Delousing, ululating, necrophelia, exctetology, vamping, cooking.
2Dementia, Unitarianism, nudity, ecdysisam, viniculture, curare.
3. Defenestration, ubiquity, nonsense, embolisms, verity, cussedness.
3.

11:22 AM  
Anonymous Kellie said...

Dusting. Unicycling. Nondairy. Emptying Vacuum Cleaner.

Dang Undisputed Nifty Exceptional Video Champion.
(Doggedly Unassembling Nearly Eighty Vile Captains.)
...that's while playing Lego Indiana Jones on the Wii.

11:57 AM  
Blogger Lily said...

Driving unlicensed, now every vehicle's crashed.

Drunk, unruly, naked, eating velveeta cheese.

Delousing unicorns needing enemas -- Veterinarian's Challenge!

8:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home