Thursday, June 04, 2009

By Request!

Well, hello there.

I asked for requests, and I got requests. And don't think for a moment I'm not grateful. I'm writing them down, and I'll get to them all.

But let's start with the first request I got. Some others asked for it too, but Mr M wanted this and this alone, so for Mr M out there in B'burg, this blog is your request.

Ever had a bad case of bed head? I'll bet you've never had one this bad.

























Hey, did I ever tell you about the time I auditioned for the part of The Tin Man in "The Wizard of Oz?"


























I look none too happy about it, too. I figured it would go to Buddy Ebsen.

AAAAAA! Babyhead! Babyhead!


























Hey, that's the baby from my epic "2001 (Sort Of)."

And finally, how about Pee Wee Herman on my head?

























Life's always better when Pee Wee's on your head.

Well, there you have it. Things on my head.

Happy weekend.

Betland's Olympic Update:
* Sorry about my hair. 100% humidity and a day of rain will do that.
* Remember, you may make a request any time, any day.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Duke said...

Cool! Things on the head is always entertaining.

I'm not sure I'd let Pee Wee up there unsupervised. At least don't shake his right hand if you get my drift.

2:54 AM  
Blogger Quantum Mechanic said...

What a selection!

8:06 AM  
Blogger Mike said...

How about an anvil? A couple of cracked eggs? Or the word verification word, "troses?"

11:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home