Monday, July 13, 2009

Picture Acrochallenge

Hello, lovers of letters, lovers of pictures. Welcome to another round of acromania.

I said I'd have some pictures for you, but since I'm still working on the cleaning of Sherman I don't have his pictures for you tonight. In fact, I worked on him very little tonight, but I worked on cleaning my floor a whole lot, so here's a picture of that instead.




















And while I was taking pictures, I realized I hadn't taken a picture of my new front door! Lord have mercy, how could I have left that out of the Picture Sunday madness? Well, let's remedy that right now.

























Oh, and look. There I am in the reflection of my new door, taking the picture. Such a photographer I am.

OK, now that that's out of the way, it's acro time. This week's topic? "Who's At My Door?" Yes, I just opened my door - who did I come face to face with?

All the other rules are the same, everyone gets three entries to come up with the best acronym they can, one that matches not only the topic above but also the letters below. The letters are randomly drawn from the acrobasket. The acrobasket can't answer the door, of course, he's too short. Then tomorrow night at 10:00 est I shall be reading the entries and naming the winners.

So, the topic is "Who's At My Door?" The letters:

D O D A

So there you go - go to the door and acro.

Betland's Olympic Update:
* I dont' really have an update, but I feel bad when I don't stick one in here. Uh, I had crab for dinner tonight. There.

Labels: ,

7 Comments:

Blogger Marla Bronstein said...

Daughter Of Dad Actually

Dozens Of Dead Ants

Delinquent Organizers Ducking Auditors

1:00 AM  
Blogger Duke said...

Cool door bet! did it come a key broken in the lock or is that a user installed extra?

so, who's knocking at Bet's door?

Drunks organizing detox anonymous

Dogs ordering dinner accommodations

Dirty, old, degenerate Acolytes

11:52 AM  
Blogger Mike said...

Donny Osmond, doing Acro.

Dreams of dancing argonauts.

Duh. Opportunity, dumb ass.

12:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So, the topic is "Who's At My Door?" The letters:

D O D A

Department of Defense, attacking.
Dead objectivists delivering apologies.
Donny Osmond, drunk again.

6:16 PM  
Anonymous Kellie said...

Dogs. Orange Danes Arguing.
Democrats (Obama Devoted Associates.)
Dudes On Divine Arabians.

6:24 PM  
Blogger Mr. Middlebrow said...

Doctor Octopus Doing Aerobics

Delirious Octogenarians Dementedly Ambling

Dancing Ocelots Dropping Avocados


PS: That door makes your front stoop positively Tara-esque. As gawd is mah witness...

9:23 PM  
Blogger Lily said...

Dogs ogling dinner, aperitifs.

Dumb oxen, doing amphetamines.

Department of Defense actuaries.

9:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home