Sunday, July 12, 2009

Pictureless Sunday

Hello, end of weekenders, and welcome to a (sadly) Pictureless Sunday. But do not fear - there could be pictures tomorrow.

I've spent the evening working on, well - my boy. Yes, I've been cleaning up Sherman. Trying to get the ink stain off his head, then cleaning up his nose and hands. I also went to work on his shirt, and am toying with the idea of working on the fading of his glasses and eyes.

It really has been a time consuming effort.

But hey, while you're here, check something out for me.

Friday after this week's Hucklebug recording, podcast-mate Stennie was gracious enough to give me my first lesson in html. It's something I wish I knew more about, and since I've been complaining about how Blogroll now uses banner ads on any page you access through them, we decided new links would be my first lesson.

So if you'll look at all my links there to the left, under "Try These Sites" (yes, I did that, too!), you'll be able to get to all those blogs and sites with no ads following you. May not look like much to you, but I'm very proud of myself. And Stennie, for being a patient teacher.

Other than that, good weekend, but I'll hold off on telling you about that.

Happy week.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

They work! And the new, improved section looks great. Congratulations!

8:34 PM  
Blogger Lily said...

They do work indeed. The Cake Wrecks had me cracking up. I will say that this new fascination with designer fancy cakes makes me wonder if anything actually tastes good any more. There's nothing wrong with a good-tasting, not perfectly decorated with real life gum-paste figurines and animals.

12:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home