Monday, August 24, 2009

Acrochallenge!

Hello, lovers of letters, lovers of life. Yes, it's back after a week away, time for another round of acromania.

I went to see the Hackensaw Boys last night. It was fun. Low key, outdoors, early, I took pictures which I haven't even looked at yet, and video which I'm trying to get uploaded to You Tube.

Being outdoors, there were dancing hippies, dancing toddlers, and bugs. (I danced to about two songs then sat down on the grass with Mr M and the Dear Nephew, and when the Nephew asked why I was giving it up I told him I was afraid I'd smoosh a toddler.)

Anyway, I hate bugs. So lets make this week's acrotopic "Bugs." Like 'em? Hate 'em? I don't care, just give me your thoughts.

All the rules are the same. Everyone gets three entries to come up with the best acronym they can, one that matches both the topic above and the letters below. The letters are randomly drawn from the acrobasket. The acrobasket isn't bothered by bugs, but he's a little miffed he's currently holding my reading glasses, a hair band, a fork, and something I've been meaning to mail Kellie with an ie for about 4 months now. Then tomorrow night at 10:00 est I shall be reading the entries and naming the winners.

So let's move all that crap out of the acrobasket. The topic? "Bugs." The letters:

G Y T U D

Blecch. But there you go. Now acro!

Betland's Olympic Update:
* Milo says, "Brrrrf!" Yesterday after walking into the den after showering and getting dressed, I found him in the den, sitting there after - chewing up a 3 x 3 foot piece of styrofoam all over the floor. Just sitting there like, "Ta-daaaaa!"

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Lily said...

Ooh -- and good luck on the aftereffects of chewing up styrofoam. Hee hee -- "ta-daaaaa" indeed. I am quite familiar with that face at the moment.

Bugs:

Got your tushy uncomfortable, dear.

Gross, yucky termites usually drool.

Greet you terribly -- unfortunately dentally.

2:24 AM  
Blogger Marla Bronstein said...

oh man, lily stole my good one...here goes...

Gooey Yellow Ticks Under Dog-fur


Girls Yell "Totally Ucky Dad!"


Gee. You'd Think, Utterly Disgusting

12:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dff here

The topic? "Bugs." The letters:

G Y T U D

Gist you trah, ugly drosophila.

Gyrating. Yelling. Throwing up. Dead.

Gawd! You tested using Dreamweaver?

2:13 PM  
Anonymous Kellie said...

Ervin responds to Styrofoam the same way!


Got Your Tush? Uncomfortable Dancing.
Ghastly Yowling. Terrible Unfriendly Demons.
Great Yearning To Undress Dominates.

6:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home