Monday, August 31, 2009

Acrochallenge!

Hello, lovers of letters. Welcome to another round of acromania.

Boy, I'm tired. I'm tired and my foot hurts. And why is that? Because I just walked around the damn grocery store for 90 minutes, that's why. I did pretty good, though - I got everything on my list and didn't stray too far from it.

Which brings us to tonight's acro. "What's On Your Grocery List?" We may have done this before, but it's OK, the possibilities are endless.

All the rules are the same. Everyone gets three entries to come up with the best acronym they can, one that matches not only the topic above, but also the letters below. The letters are randomly drawn from the acrobasket. The acrobasket asked me to pick up wicker polish, Advil, a bottle of Cabernet, and some paper towels. I told him I had plenty of paper towels, he could use some of mine. Then tomorrow night at 10:00 est I shall be reading the entries and naming the winners.

So the topic? "What's On Your Grocery List?" The letters:

L R A T H C

So there you go. Get your cart and acro.

Betland's Olympic Update:
* I'm working on getting enough footage of Milo to make my next Comfy Chair movie. I figure since he's kind of keeping me from making one, I'll just try and make one of him.
* My foot hurts. And the acrobasket asked me to get my reading glasses out of him.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Anonymous Kelle said...

Left, Right, Apricots. Two Hoagies, Club.
Lentils. Rolls. Asiago. Tea. Honey. Cheese.
Luscious Red Apples. Twizzlers. Hot Cocoa.

9:32 PM  
Blogger Marla Bronstein said...

Lettuce, Radishes And Tasty Healthy Crap


Large Red And Tart Head Cheese


Can you tell I haven't eaten real food for a while???

10:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dff here.

"What's On Your Grocery List?" The letters:

L R A T H C

Little red artichokes that hate children.
Lasagna, rubbers, antacid, tea, hemmorrhoid cream.
Liver, rhubarb, anchovies, turtle ham, chitterlings.

3:56 PM  
Blogger Lily said...

Lettuce, radishes -- a totally healthy cart.

Lollipops, Raisinets, Andes, Twizzlers -- having candy!

Little round arachnids -- tried holistic crap.

9:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home