Wednesday, August 05, 2009

Acrowinners!

Hello, lovers of letters.

I was going to do a ranting blog about all things political, but I think I'll leave that. I'm a little too ginned up at the moment. So let's just get to the acrowinners.

The topic was "What's So Great About Lemons, Anyway?"

Honorable Mentions go to LilyG, with her "Those lousy lemon group judges. Feh." and DeepFatFriar, with his "The lightest, lovliest golden jolly fruit."

Runner-Up goes to Kellie (with an ie), with her "They look like giant Jelly Fruits."

And this week's winner is Marla (marlamarlamarla), with her "Tart Lemons Leave Grimacing Jaw Features."

Excellent entries all. It really is hard picking some weeks.

Thanks to all who played, you've all done very well!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Marla Bronstein said...

just thinking about lemons makes me pucker...which makes me think about the Hackensaw boys..hee hee..
still trying to catch up on my lack of sleep from last weekend, and I'm just about to do it again..sigh

2:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home