Monday, September 14, 2009

Acrochallenge!

Hello, lovers of letters, and welcome to another round of acromania.

No Picture Sunday last night, no pictures, no time. I had a rather disappointing weekend. I was all stoked to spend Saturday with my Sauerkraut Band buddies, which I did; however, the gig we played was dismal. It was hot, and we were treated about like slaves, minus the beatings. We were on duty from about 2pm to 10pm. It wasn't pleasant.

Acrotopic! "The Worst Job in the World."

All the rules are the same. Everyone gets three entries to come up with the best acronym they can that matches not only the topic above, but also the letters below. The letters are randomly drawn from the acrobasket. The acrobasket - now there's a sweet job. Then tomorrow night at 10:00 est I shall be reading the entries and naming the winners.

The topic? "The Worst Job in the World." The letters:

D N I V

So there you go. Punch in and acro.

Betland's Olympic Update:
* Milo says brrrrrf.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Marla Bronstein said...

Digging Near Industrial Vaccuums

Dancing Naked In Vests

Dividing Nubs Inside Vegetables

9:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home