Monday, September 28, 2009

Acrochallenge!

Hello, lovers of letters, and welcome to another round of acromania.

Ahhh, the fall. School is back in session. Sure, it's been back in session for a few weeks, but my boy Milo's school doesn't start until next week. I'm sure he will be the worst-behaved doggie in the class. I'm not kidding. I don't know what's gotten into him, he seems to be getting worse as he gets older. I'm sure it's my fault, of course.

Anyway, this week's acrotopic - "School Days." Go with it, whatever it means to you.

All the other rules are the same. Everyone gets three entries to come up with the best acronym they can that matches not only the topic above, but also the letters below. The letters are randomly drawn from the acrobasket. The acrobasket has a Doctor of Philosophy degree from University of Texas at El Paso. Then tomorrow night at 10:00 est I shall be reading the entries and naming the winners.

The topic? "School Days." The letters?

U R C N A

And a bottle cap. Now, study up and acro.

Betland's Olympic Update:
* Nothing much to update, really. I never blog anymore because I don't have anything even remotely interesting to say.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Marla Bronstein said...

Unreasonable Report Cards Never Accurate


Underwater Reading Class Needs Air


Ugly Redheaded Classmates Narc Alot

2:04 AM  
Blogger Duke said...

That's nonsense about having nothing interesting to say. Hush your mouth. We enjoy your blogs and they get read my many people with plenty of comments too.

I say more blogs myself. I miss them when you can't post. Besides, it's nearly time for your annual nervous breakdown. You don't want to do that without your internet audience.

3:06 AM  
Blogger Lily said...

Uncomfortable recess, chasing nebbishy academics.

Usually respectful, Claire now aggravates.

Using rulers, calculating new angles.

9:27 PM  
Anonymous Kellie said...

Upsidedown Rs. Cindy's New Astigmatism.
Underappreciated Registrar Cried Neverendingly. Attrition.
Understated Rigor. Crap. Needed As.


Excellent - it isn't over - got home last night feeling under the weather and didn't get online. Oh yeah, and I've got my emails announcing Oktoberfest - wish we could come! Sniff-Sniff! Ein Prosit!

Cool - my word is "liker"

7:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home