Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Happy Birthday, Stennie

You know, I had another little picture blog set for tonight, but I made Stennie a JibJab birthday card today because, well, you know, today's her birthday! I'll save the other little picture thing for another night. Maybe Picture Sunday, since I never seem to have pictures for that anymore.

Anyway, Stennie's Birthday Card!

Try JibJab Sendables® eCards today!

Now, for the uninitiated, that's Stennie's fave Stephen Colbert, and Sherman, of course, and no less a person than Mr President Barack Obama, Jeremy Clarkson from "Top Gear," and Marcello Mastroianni. See, I wanted to convey that everyone everywhere, human, cartoon, living, dead, all wanted to wish her a happy birthday.

I'll be away for a few days, so no Picture Sunday or Acro in the next week.

Betland's Olympic Update:
* Acrowinners, we have acrowinners! So, school days, school days....
- Honorable Mention goes to LilyG, with her "Using rulers, calculating new angles." Geometry was one of my favorite subjects.
- Runner-Up goes to Kellie (with an ie), with her "Upsidedown Rs. Cindy's New Astigmatism." Um, pardon me, but you might want to tell Cindy to get checked for dyslexia. (and I should have blogged last night, but I didn't, and anyone can join in before I judge.)
- And this week's winner is Marla (marlamarla), with her "Underwater Reading Class Needs Air." It conjures up a nice picture.
-Thanks to all who played, you've all done very well!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Marla Bronstein said...

wow, I so did not expect to win this week..I thought Lily was especially brilliant.

I hope you plan to post videos from this year's Oktoberfestivities....I can't wait.

And I can't see the JibJab..is it my filter? Rats. This day can't get any better....

11:53 PM  
Blogger stennie said...

I can't believe what a rotten ingrate I am not to have commented on this before now. I saw it on Wednesday night and quickly incorporated it into my blog post for that day (which, incidentally, never got posted for some reason), and evidently got distracted before I could post even the simplest "Thank you, Bet!"

So I shall post it now: Thank you, Bet! It was by far the most fun card that I received this year.

2:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home