Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Acrowinners

Hi, friends.

Once again, I'm posting acrowinners with no blog.

My mom is back in the hospital, and frankly, I've been freaking out more than a bit tonight. Mom is quite sick. I called the hospital about an hour ago and spoke to her nurse, who said she's resting right now. Please keep good thoughts, I beg you.

Now, acrowinners.

Runner-Up goes to LilyG, with her "Saxophone, trombone, sousaphone, even rehearse trumpets." I think I have to get him to stop howling when I play clarinet first.

And this week's winner goes to Kellie (with an ie), with her "Singing. Texting. Surfing. Emoticons. Rudimentary Technology." My little geeky doggie!

For the longest time I had no entries, so I thought I'd have to declare myself winner. "Slump, then sit erect, roll, talk." But you chimed in, so I didn't have to.

Thanks, folks, will post more when I know more.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Duke said...

Best wishes for your mom Bet

12:41 AM  
Blogger Lily said...

Oh no! Good thought for mom.

3:03 AM  
Anonymous Kellie said...

Loved Lily's musical dog skills.

Sending prayers to Granny and your frazzled nerves. Egads.

10:45 AM  
Blogger Marla Bronstein said...

See what happens when I look away...I am hanging on to good thoughts for your mom. She's a feisty bird, like you.

Sending a big old PNW hug your way my friend.

Marla

5:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home