Tuesday, December 01, 2009

(Oh crap, I forgot) Acrochallenge!

Hello, letter people! I'm sitting here before work, letting my car's windshield defrost, and I realized I forgot about acromania.

OK, like Picture Sunday, very succinct version. And since I was late, we'll leave it up till Wednesday.

OK, answer the question - Saturday night I got stopped twice by the police on the way home from Blacksburg. Why?

All the rules are the same, three tries, letters below, topic above, yadda yadda, acrobasket, you got it.

So - why was I stopped by the police twice in one night?

C L A R D

Now, Acro!

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Kellie said...

Car Lurched. Austrian, Ran Down.
Curb! Looked At Radio Dial.
Car Launched Airbag, Right Door.

2:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dff here

Clarinet laundering and randy driving.
Cackling loudly at radar deployments.
Cops love a ravishing doll.

5:28 PM  
Blogger Marla Bronstein said...

dff nailed this one, but I'll play anyway...

Cuz Lingere And Ropes Dangled


Cops Looked At Retro Driver


Cutie Lawmen Are Really Dumb.

11:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home