Monday, March 08, 2010

Acrochallenge!

Hello, lovers of letters. Welcome to another round of acromania.

I need to clean the Poderosa. I'm having company on Sunday, and I'm a little bit left of freak-out mode. I always think of my house as filthy.

I made a list. I was going to go room by room, but tonight I came up with a better idea. First I will unclutter. Then after I've uncluttered, I will clean. I started trying to unclutter the kitchen counters tonight.

It's going to be a long week.

Tonight's acrotopic - "What Should I Clean At The Poderosa?"

All the rules are the same. Everyone gets three entries to come up with the best acronym they can, one that matches not only the topic above, but also the letters below. The letters are randomly drawn from the acrobasket. The acrobasket needs a cleaning, too. I currently spot a camera base, two pencils, a remote, and a hat in him. Then tomorrow night at 10:00 est I shall be reading the entries and naming the winners.

So the topic - "What Should I Clean At The Poderosa?" The letters:

R E C G R

So there you go. If you don't acro, you have to come help me clean.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Lily said...

Refrigerator. Ewww -- cheese green, rank.

Really, Elizabeth. Clean? Go rowboating.

Rotten eggs, cluttering garbage -- remove!

9:39 PM  
Anonymous Kellie said...

Rotten Eggs, Cured Grapes, Rancid!
Really Eclectic Country Gold Records
Rare Eb Clarinet Green Reeds

10:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home