Friday, April 09, 2010

Friday Blog!

Hey, how about a rarity? A quick Friday blog.

I'm sitting here using Lunch Hour to make a packing list for my Hackensaw Boys trip to Morgantown this weekend. But I thought I'd also tell you a little something about what I've discovered recently.

I've discovered that my little Milo has a sense of humor. Yes, I have a jokester on my hands.

Wednesday night I made it home after the long trip to band practice. It was about midnight. I'm always a little hinky for a few seconds coming home at midnight to a dark house. It doesn't last long.

I came in, Milo in tow, and put my band stuff in the floor. Milo wandered around and ended up nosing around his food bowl. I wandered around and ended up in the bathroom for a short, well, pee.

The only light I had on at that point was in the kitchen. And I was sitting there in the bathroom, eyes half closed, tired, sleepy. The door was open.

Well, I didn't realize that Mr HaHa had crawled up to the doorway on his belly, commando-style, and all of a sudden he let out a bark that made me scream. When I did that, he knew he'd gotten me, and he just jumped around and barked, butt in the air, tail wagging. He was so funny.

Then I got to thinking about another thing Milo's been doing lately.

My house, the Poderosa, from the living room to kitchen to hallway, is kind of a circle. You can get to the hallway and back of the house by way of kitchen or living room. I normally use the kitchen. And Milo used to follow right behind me, glued to my heels.

Now when I start through the kitchen, Milo high-tails it through the living room and tries to beat me into the hallway. He stands there waiting for me, hopping around like, "Beat you! Beat you!"

I don't know, it makes me laugh. The vet was right when he said Milo was full of personality.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home