Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Pictures!

OK, I'm sure you're all on pins and needles waiting to hear how the Milo Trim went.

Well, wait no longer - it was great!

Well, the results were great. It took two hours, Milo got really restless (until I started using Pupperonis to keep him occupied), and I had to sweep up enough dog hair to make a good-sized wig.

Here we go. A boy and my dog.

























And a second one, which I used "animal red-eye removal" on, but it made Milo look like some sort of wild jungle creature. Sorry about that.

























In the end, The Nephew did a terrific job. I got the haircut I've been asking for at the groomer's forever and never got. His head and tail have never looked better. And though it took two hours, if we keep on top of it, it won't in subsequent trims.

And thanks, Duke, we took your suggestion of starting on the back legs and measuring everything after from that.

Whew. Glad it's over.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Lily said...

What handsome boys!

11:18 PM  
Blogger Duke said...

Wow, milo looks great!

4:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home