Monday, June 28, 2010

Acrochallenge!

Hello, lovers of letters. Still out there? If so, join me for a happy round of acromania.

I'm not really much of a reader. I used to say, "It goes in phases. I'll read and read, then I won't ready anything for a while." That's changed. I'm assuming, unless a non-reading phase has lasted approximately three years.

So why this idea for an acrochallenge is in my head, I've no idea. But let's talk autobiographies. Everyone seems to be writing one nowadays. This week's acrotopic shall be, "The Title of My Autobiography." Now, this is the title of your autobiography, not mine.

All the other rules are the same. Everyone gets three entries to come up with the best acronym they can, one that matches not only the topic above, but also the letters below. The letters are randomly drawn from the acrobasket. The acrobasket published his own autobiography, "A Man of Letters." Then tomorrow night at 10:00 est I shall be reading the entries and naming the winners.

So, this week's acrotopic, "The Title of My Autobiography." The letters:

L H N A C

And there you have it - put down your books and acro!

Betland's Olympic Update:
* Well, still in the planning stages of the latest movie. Logistically, it just might be too difficult. Haven't given up yet, though.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Lily said...

Let's Have Nicholas, A Child.

Lily's Holiday: Now, Another Choir

Lace, Hairnets, Nylons -- A Chronicle.

11:04 PM  
Anonymous Capt. A said...

"Luck Has Not a Chance"

10:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home