Thursday, June 03, 2010

A Little Comfy Chair Love

Hello, friends.

The poor Comfy Chair Cinema. I bet you thought I'd forgotten all about it, didn't you? I mean, hell, I seem to have forgotten Betland, why wouldn't I?

Well, turns out, I haven't forgotten about it. I think of it often. I think of how much I need to make a movie and update the damn thing.

And the sad part is that, though I'd been blaming Milo for my lack of moviemaking, I had in fact made two movies in earnest, and had two more of music, and I've just been very lazy getting them posted to you. Not posted to Facebook, a fact for which I'm incredibly embarrassed, because not all of you are on Facebook, but their uploading is simpler and I don't have to make pithy introductions there.

I know, I'm a cad.

But tonight I decided to by-God put some stuff on the Comfy Chair. And so I uploaded four, yes, four, dammit, videos to the site.

The first, though it will appear as the last as you're scrolling down the Comfy Chair screen, is my 2010 Easter Extravaganza, "Peep Opp Ork Ah-Ah." With that title, you can probably guess exactly where it's going, but there you go.

The second is a clip of my dear Hackensaw Boys from a concert May 2 in the little burg of Floyd, VA. They're out in the crowd giving it all they've got. Lovely boys.

The third is my participation in the solo/duet piece with my clarinet friend Mary at the Blacksburg Community Band's spring concert. We're playing Mendelssohn's Concertpiece 2. This is in fact the band solo you heard me whine, bitch, and moan about here for months.

And the final is the movie I finished only this weekend starring no less a doggie than Milo himself. You won't want to miss this one, I promise.

So there you go. If you haven't seen those yet, head over the Comfy Chair Cinema and give them a try.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Duke said...

Milo can really hit those high notes. I think he'd make a fine Bing Crosby type crooner.

1:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home