Sunday, October 24, 2010

Video Sunday

Hello, end of weekenders! And welcome to, well, not a Picture Sunday, but a Video Sunday.

See, friends, this would normally have gone into my Comfy Chair blog. However, as you may or may not know, we've been having a bit of a problem with the Comfy Chair blog. When YouTube videos are uploaded to it, mysteriously, about a quarter of the right side of the video is missing.

Now, I have two computer mavens in my life, and I guess it's about time I asked either or both of them if this is fixable. But I haven't, so my latest movie will appear here, and we'll worry about that later. (If said mavens are willing to talk.)

And the last thing I want is for a quarter of the right side of this video to be missing, so I'll just upload it here.

See, this past Thursday I took Milo to Granny and Paw's for a run. Milo loves Granny and Paw, and he loves to run in their back yard. And I decided to take the trusty Flip camera along this day to try and get a little footage.

The result is "Not Much of a Dog."

Now, I have to tell you. I discovered the song "Not Much of a Dog" some years ago. It made me get quite teary, and that was when I didn't have a dog. Now that I have a dog, and a dog as great and wonderful as Milo, it makes me weep with emotion.

So if you have a dog, or a pet, and a rescued dog, or rescued pet, hopefully you will understand my outpouring of emotion over this song. (I mean, you can substitute "cat," "parakeet," "ferret," or even "pot-bellied pig" for "dog" in the song and still get the weeping emotion from it.)

And so, without further ado, here is Video Sunday, "Not Much of a Dog," starring Milo.

4 Comments:

Blogger Duke said...

Bravo!!!

1:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Play it again, Mom!
Zippy and Pinto

10:37 PM  
Blogger stennie said...

When you get the embed code for the YouTube video, you need to make the size smaller so it fits in your Comfy Chair template. I can show you Friday before Hucklebug if you like.

PS: I ::heart:: Milo.

(Security word: MANTAT)

12:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you're just an old softie!!!

12:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home